Fairies & Toadstools
Friday, May 14 | 10am – 7pm
Saturday, May 15 | 10am – 7pm
Sunday, May 16 | 10am – 4pm
Sunday’s event is canceled due to high probability of inclement weather
Play Pavilion and Playground
FREE for Scissortail Park Members
$7 All ages to participate in activities and receive take-home items
$5 Admission only
(Ages one and under free)
A whimsical, fairy festival for families at Scissortail Park!
Children and adults are invited to create their own fairy garden, see fairies wandering about the Park, play games, and participate in a scavenger hunt to find magical installations.
Other nature-themed crafts like painting rocks, making fairy wands, and more await for a day of fun at the Park.
Activities included with ticket:
Earn Your Wings or Mask sponsored by True Sky Credit Union
– Pass through the obstacles to be granted your own fairy wings or dragon mask
Create Your Accessory
– Make your own wand or sword
Get your Magical Name
– Dig for seashells in the sand to reveal your magical name
– Listen to enchanted stories read under our canopies
Meet a Fairy
– Take your photos with one of our fairies
Scissortail Fairy Garden sponsored by A&G Landscaping
– Help invite more fairies to the Park by adding your own creation to our fairy garden using nature’s supplies
Magic Toadstool Bubbles
– Play in the bubble station and try to create the biggest magic bubble
– Magical take-home crafts with themes like gnomes, trolls, toadstools, and fairies
– Play our nature-themed I Spy game
– Enjoy our flower and butterfly stilt walkers, fairies, harpist, oud player, and more
Optional, add-on activities at an additional cost include:
– Mix your own fairy potion from a selection of magical ingredients
Take Home Fairy Garden
– Make a fairy garden of your own to take home
Some crafts and activities include additional fees. Cash and credit cards accepted. Payable at the event.
Fairies & Toadstools is a fundraiser to support the Scissortail Park Foundation. Visitors must have Fairies & Toadstools tickets to access the Children’s Playground during this event.
Skip (or flutter past) the line by becoming a Scissortail Park Member today! Visit scissortailpark.org/become-a-member