Sunday, April 2 | 1 – 4:30pm
Love’s Travel Stops Stage
Join the Oklahoma City Thunder for the inaugural Thunder Ride! Bring your bike or rent one from RideOKC.com for a ride through downtown Oklahoma City. The route will begin at Scissortail Park. Each participant has an opportunity to see world class BMX riders with a meet & greet autograph session. All attendees receive a ticket to the Thunder vs. Suns game that evening.
1:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. —- Check In & Registration
- Bring your own Bike and/or rent a bike through RIDE OKC: email@example.com
2:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. —- Bike ride through downtown and river trails (10 miles)
2:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m. —- Bike Fest – Scissortail Park
- Thunder Entertainers, along with Stunt Shows from Terry Adams, Kenny Belaey, Ryan Williams and Hoffman Bike Pros (begins at 3:00 p.m.)
- Bike Demos (Hyper E-Bikes)
- Meet & Greet, Autograph Opportunities (4:00 PM)
- Food & Beverages
- Free Bike Valet (Located on south side of Paycom Center – available starting at 2:30)
4:30 p.m. —- Paycom Center Doors Open
6:00 p.m. —- Thunder vs. Suns
***Special halftime featuring Kenny Belaey and Terry Adams
Thunder Ride Ticket Package:
Rider packages start at $31
- Thunder Ride ticket – 2-3 p.m.
- Thunder Ride T-shirt
- Ticket to the Thunder vs. Suns game at 6 p.m.